The CCT has been translated into multiple languages, including:
If the list above does not include the language you wish to use for our task, please contact us to inquire about the possibility of translating the task to the language you want to use.
Also, we have various versions of the CCT available, including:
- Full-length and shortened versions (e.g., without any additional questions after the main task)
- Online and offline versions
- Mac and PC versions
- "Time Pressure" version (in each round, a timer counts down from a specified time and proceeds automatically to the next round when the time runs out)
- "Affect measurement" version (after each round, the participant is asked about his or her affective experience while making decisions in that round)
- An adjusted fMRI version of the 'hot' CCT. You can download this version here.
As you can see, the CCT is quite a flexible tool for measuring risky decision making. If you're interested in modifying any version of the CCT for your research, please contact us (see "Contact").